Thursday 27 January 2005

Finished off my Funky Chunky jumper this morning that's been sitting "nearly done" for about 3 weeks. All it needed was a cord with tassels to go through the eyelets and to rip back the collar so that it could actually fit over my head. It only took a wee while to get it done and it means I can wear it this weekend to keep me cosy. Quite chuffed with all the stuff I've done over the last 12 months knitwise. Now I've just got to learn a few new techniques to push myself a bit more. That - and to make sure that I only refresh my stash when I've exhausted all the possibilities of what I've already got. I need to be good until I get some more work in and I actually have a bit more cash coming in although that's going to be knocked on the head when we've been into the kitchen place this weekend. I can sense fun and games about to happen...

No comments: