Sunday 22 January 2006

Evil website...

...there I was just having a bit of a blog surf after spending the last 3 hours putting together a planning objection to the local City Council and before going to plough through 3 weeks worth of ironing. On my surf mission I came across the most evil website - Kitten War! You are expected to judge which are the cutest kittens between pictures that are uploaded to the site. That is just plain evil as how can you pick between one ball of cutiepie fluffiness and another ball of cutiepie fluffieness. I have found myself being sucked in and started clicking away but it's just so unfair as they're all cute! Don't think George could ever go on it for being cute - one cat biscuit short of a full box perhaps but never cute. His claws are too scratchy for that - and his mouth too bitey!

2 comments:

knitsnspins said...

You are evil. I followed the linking and have been clicking ever since.

Ali said...

Me too! And I thought my Wally was cute but now he's been out done!