Tuesday 12 August 2008

What my honey thinks...


What is your least favorite thing about my knitting? Haven't got one - I love your knitting.

What is something I have knitted that you recall as being good? Castellated kilt hose (nothing to do with them being for you obviously!)

Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby? Oh no, I think it's very good value for money!

What are your hobbies? Fishing and you.

So, if we compared money/time spent on hobbies, who would win? You would always win any competition

Do you have a stash of any kind? Flyfishing and fly tying stuff.

Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you? No.

Can you name another knitting blog? Probably

Do you mind that I want to check out wool shops everywhere we go? No, it's very nice.

Do you know what my favourite type of yarn is?
North Ronaldsay? (It's one of them - Handmaiden Sea Silk is one of the others and Malabrigo if I can get hold of it...and maybe some Lang Mille Colori...the list goes on)

Do you understand the importance of a swatch? If you say you want one, you have to have one?

Do you read my blog? Don't know how to. (I'll show you)

Have you ever left a comment? Don't know how to. (I'll show you)

Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
No, you'd have something wrong with you if you weren't knitting so you wouldn't tidy either. (Woo hoo - no housework required over and above what is necessary to keep a reasonable level of hygiene...I love you ;-x)

Is there anything else you want to say? When are you going to knit those long stockings with the lacey tops? (Patience is a virtue my sweet)

No comments: