Saturday 9 January 2010

Puddling aboot...

I've actually managed to finish something this year already...but I did start it on my birthday last year so that means it took me 8 months to knit this...
 
Next on the list is finishing this - a smocked top turtleneck jumper.

Though if I was feeling really brave I could try knitting this from a booklet I picked up in a charity shop in Blairgowrie today...


But if you thought that was maybe a bit much then I could just go for these elements of the outfit...

On the other hand, I do actually like this and would quite like to attempt knitting it if I was feeling like having a neverending project...

Perhaps I could knit it while making tea with my new non-drip teapot...spot how good someone is doing the dishes in the background.  He's a lovely boy and will make someone (me?!) a lovely husband :-)



And finally, it may make life a bit harder but it sure is pretty...


No comments: