Thursday 3 July 2008

Play the Flickr game...


How it's played:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name? Maureen

2. What is your favorite food? Raspberries - the perfect Scottish raspberry (no other will do) with a sprinkling of sugar and a dollop of cream is just perfection

3. What high school did you go to? Stromness Academy, Orkney - we were made to do Navigation as a subject in 1st year which involved going out in rowing boats and trying to keep hold of oars (in my case!). I was only about 4'6" at the time so the oars were generally longer than me. Never come across anyone else who had to do the same subject!

4. What is your favorite color? Red in its various hues

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Kevin McCloud - the presenter of Grand Designs on Channel 4. He's enthusiastic and comes across as intelligent, funny and self-deprecating. Plus he gets to be involved in lots of cool building projects.

6. Favorite drink? Earl Grey tea - though I am a heathen and have it with milk...shock horror!

7. Dream vacation? Iceland - if Bjork was playing at the time then I'd be in heaven!

8. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu - the perfect pudding when done well - abysmal when done badly. I'd rather make my own where possible but most recipes are for at least 6-8 portions so that's a lot of time eating tiramisu for a few days.

9. What you want to be when you grow up? Loved - and I'm feeling the love loads now. It's taken 40 years to get there but it's much easier to love yourself when you're loved for who you are.

10. What do you love most in life? Being cuddled up with my honey - he's the best thing in the world ever.

11. One Word to describe you. Playful

12. Your flickr name. Made by Mojo

1. Project 365 Day 9: Happy Birthday Maureen, 2. Blue Raspberry, 3. - red -, 4. again let’s do a panning…♫ black crowned night heron from bali♫, 5. We are not worthy!, 6. Sniff, Sip and Settle in all..., 7. A Golden Moment, 8. pick-me-up, 9. hugs are always needed, 10. i love my husband., 11. Bubbles, 12. Rhonda's wedding - Me

1 comment:

Croila said...

Ooooh! Raspberries! I'm with you on that. Oooooh! Tiramisu! I'm with you on that too. Ooooh! The colour red ... Yep, my favourite colour as well.

You can keep your Earl Gray though ;-)