Thursday 22 September 2005

It's Quiz Night!

By all accounts I belong to...







You Belong in Rome


You're a big city girl with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





I wanted to be a bad girl but it turns out that I am a...
You Are a Normal Girl

You are 40% Good and 60% Bad
Sure you've pulled some bad girl stunts in your past.
But these days, you're (mostly) a good girl.


And as far as boots go, by all accounts I am...
You Are Bold Red Boots

You like to put your most outrageous foot forward!


And who would have thought that I had an ambition in life to be...






You are White Chocolate


You have a strong feminine side with a good bit of innocence thrown in.
Whether your girlish ways are an act or not, men like to take care of you.
You are an understated beauty, and your power is often underestimated!

What Kind of Chocolate Are You? Take This Quiz :-)


Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



2 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi, Normal Italian, red-booted, white chocolate - sorry, Hi, Maureen. Kerrie of Hip Knits Silk ilk suggested I get in touch with you to ask about the wonderful clapotis you made. Some people are saying that their clapotis took four skeins. I've ordered three and don't want to run out. Did you do a different number of repeats than specified in the pattern? It would be great if you could let me know. Thanks. Hazel

Ali said...

Hi Maureen
Just wanted to say sorry that I haven't replied to your e-mail about the building work going on beside your house but I've lost it somewhere in cyber space. Can you sent it again and I'll do my best to send you some advice?
Luv Ali x
p.s the strawberry with chocolate looks delicious!